I am pleased to announce the opening of my private practice, Somatic Revelations. I offer a full complement of Out-Patient Psychotherapy and Dance/Movement Therapy services specializing in the following areas: play and movement-based therapy with children and families, individual psychotherapy (verbal and Creative Arts Therapy) with teens, adults and retirees, and couples therapy. Additional services available include program and organizational consultation and clinical consultation/supervision.
I treat the following disorders and needs:Adults
- Bipolar Disorder*
- Thought Disorders*
- Adjustment Disorders (difficulty adjusting to significant life changes)
- Special needs of Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Queer identified individuals
- Autism Spectrum Disorders*
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Social, Emotional, Behavioral Disturbances
- Children with history of abuse/neglect & attachment disturbance
Our office is conveniently located between Times Square and Penn Station and is accessible via the 1,2,3, A, C, E, N, Q, R & 7 lines. The building is handicap accessible.
The preliminary 30-minute introduction session is free of charge.
Day and evening hours are available by appointment Monday thru Saturday.
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like additional information.
Ty Tedmon-Jones, MA, LCAT, LMHC, BC-DMT
330 W. 38th Street
Suite 1201New York, NY 10018
* The state of NY and best practice require the treatment of serious mental illnesses be directed by a physician. SomaticRevelations is happy to work in conjunction with a patient’s doctor/psychiatrist to prepare a recovery plan that is appropriate to his or her needs.